ASTICKSO XXI SOCIMI, S.A.U (henceforward, “ASTICKSO”) has developed this policy to provide you with information about cookies we use on our website and help you manage them.
With your first visit to our website, we inform you about the existence of cookies, both our own and those of third parties, by means of the corresponding notice. You can also configure the cookies you want to install, among different categories. You can consult our policy at any time, at the bottom of the website under “Cookies Policy”. By configuring or accepting the notice of the companies, you are consenting to the installation of the cookies informed or configured.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use, navigation and operation of the network and can be used, for example, to manage the user’s session or to customize the contents of a web page to their preferences.
Cookies can be “session”, deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or “persistent” and, therefore, will be kept on the device until a certain date.
Likewise, cookies can be “own”, when they are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by ASTICKSO, or “third parties”, when they are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the service providers contracted by ASTICKSO.
You can find more information about cookies in www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
3. COOKIES THAT WE CAN INSTALL ON OUR WEBSITE
- Personalization Cookies. They allow to remember information so that the user accesses the ASTICKSO service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, appearance or content of the web service.
- Analytical Cookies. They allow statistics to be made on general and user activity, optimize navigation and guarantee the best service of our website to the user, know the frequency of their visits, the time of the same or the browser used, among other issues.
- Advertising Cookies. Generally, they are third-party cookies that manage web advertising spaces. They allow to measure the effectiveness of online campaigns and offer the user advertising content of their preference, among other issues. Some advertising managers may use these cookies to show you advertisements of your choice also on other websites.
- Social media cookies. They are those cookies that allow you to connect to social networks, as well as access content or share it with us and with other users of these networks. In addition, they allow us to obtain information about the use and interactions of users with our accounts on social networks.
The cookies used on our website are the following:
4. COOKIE SETTINGS
At any time, the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies or reject the installation of a certain type of cookies, through the configuration panel of cookies enabled for this purpose or by modifying the preferences of your web browser. In addition, after each session you can manage all or some of the stored cookies through your browser. Likewise, to prevent the installation of cookies, the user can also activate private browsing, or the do not track function of his browser.
Please note that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the functionalities of our website. We recommend that you consult the instructions or the “Help” menu of your browser to find out about the different options on how to manage cookies. You can also consult the following links about it (please note that the following links may have been updated or modified by the browser developer): Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will offer you the possibility to configure through the cookie configuration panel some of the cookies that we can install. You may object to the installation of any category of cooperatives, except technical ones, through this panel.
If by means of the initial configuration panel you have accepted the installation of a specific category of cookies and subsequently wish to oppose its installation or maintenance, you must delete the already installed cookies through the configuration of your browser. Please note that if you delete cookies from your browser, your preferences from the above providers may also be deleted.
5. MORE INFORMATION
6. MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
ASTICKSO reserves the right to modify its Cookies Policy at any time and without prior notice. Therefore, we recommend that you review the Cookies Policy each time you access our website.